Fleming Island Car & Home Insurance
Insurance Place of Orange Park - Formerly Known As Pickering Insurance
As part of the Jacksonville metro area, Fleming Island provides access to easy living. It hosts multiple scenic attractions while maintaining close connections to the greater urban area. For those looking to reside in the area, it represents a great combination of the fast and slow ways of life.
When you relocate to Fleming Island, get in touch with Insurance Place of Orange Park. We’ll make sure you can protect your personal assets, from your house to your car and everything in between.
Get A Quote
Whether you decide to buy or rent a home, you must insure your assets. The property might face damage threats from:
- Break-ins, theft and vandalism
- Water damage
- Severe weather
- Mistakes made by repairmen
Think about the financial losses you might face if these accidents happen. With insurance, you will get compensation for the lost items. That way, you won’t have to worry about how you can pay for repairs.
If you plan to buy a home, your policy will likely require homeowners insurance that includes:
- Structure Protection: This insures your house, garage and detached buildings on the property. It can cover you in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft or other hazards.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage pays for damaged or destroyed personal belongings. Protection might cover anything from food in the pantry to computer systems.
- Liability Coverage: If you harm someone else or damage their property, this coverage can repay them. It can also help you cover legal fees if a lawsuit arises. Coverage might apply to damage occurring both in your home and on others' properties.
- Additional Expense Protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after an accident at home? Let this coverage reimburse you for such expenses as necessities, dining or hotel bills.
Homebuyers must contact their mortgage lender before buying a policy. Many lenders require homeowners to carry a policy and won’t maintain your loan if you fail to do so.
Those planning to rent properties will usually face insurance requirements. Most landlords require tenants to carry:
- Personal Possessions Coverage: This coverage will apply to your owned property in the rental. Clothes, electronics or other belongings will again have coverage. But, coverage won’t apply to items owned by the homeowner or the property’s structure.
- Liability Coverage: This coverage is as important to renters as to homeowners. Should a third party sustain injury or losses on the property, they might hold you responsible. You will therefore need this coverage to help you repay them. This coverage can also help you in case of damage the home or property belonging to the landlord.
An important note for Florida Homeowners and Renters: Ask your Insurance Place of Orange Park agent about flood, hurricane or water damage insurance. These policies usually don’t automatically come with standard renters or homeowners insurance. We'll help you decide on coverage, and ensure it meets any legal standards.
Car Insurance Options
Along with your house, your car is one of the most expensive things you own. You will face damage risks every day on the road. Car insurance can protect you from costs resulting from wrecks or other losses.
Your policy might cover damage from:
- Wrecks and Collisions
- Environmental hazards, such fire, hail or falling tree limbs
- Theft or vandalism
- Hit-and-run damage
- Personal injuries
- Injuries you cause others in a wreck, and damage you cause to their vehicles
Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least the following insurance:
- $10,000 Property Damage Liability (PDL) Coverage: Coverage will pay for damage you might cause to someone else's car or other personal property.
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage: Regardless of who causes an accident, PIP coverage from your policy will pay for your medical bills, lost income and other injury costs.
We also recommend you add various extra coverage to your policy, including:
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL) Coverage: If someone does sue you for the injuries they sustain in a wreck, this coverage can help you with legal costs and settlements.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Protection: If another driver injures you, and you qualify to file against their BIL coverage, there's a chance that they may not have this coverage. If they don't have enough to pay for your losses, or they don't have any coverage at all, you're your own uninsured/underinsured coverage can compensate you.
- Collision Insurance: After a wreck, your policy can help you pay for your car's repairs. Coverage can also pay in cases where another driver has no PDL coverage that you can file against.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage will pay you for vehicle damage resulting from non-accident incidents. For example, a car fire or hail damage might have coverage under this policy.
Don't hesitate to increase your policy's limits to protect you to the highest degree.
Here at Insurance Place of Orange Park, we fully understand that every insurance customer is unique. To us, it's not about simply selling policies. It's about finding the best protection for all Fleming Island residents. With us, you'll never have to worry if you have coverage at the most affordable costs.
We're here to offer you the most competitive insurance quotes in the area, and we won’t just stop once you have coverage. With us, you’ll be able to easily adjust and adapt your coverage at your convenience.
We want to make it easy for you to take care of your insurance needs.