Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Jacksonville Auto Insurance
Formerly Known As Pickering Insurance
Serving Orange Park & Areas Across North Florida
In an urban area like Jacksonville and on busy thoroughfares like Blanding Boulevard, high volumes of traffic can easily congest local roads. Accidents could happen at any time. When they do, they could cause injuries, vehicle losses and property damage. No one wants to face the financial ramifications that might result from these losses.
Protect your personal solvency with targeted auto insurance. We at Insurance Place of Orange Park are ready and able to help you find the best possible coverage. Originally known as Pickering Insurance, our agency has been serving North Florida since 1989.
Let’s say that while driving on Interstate 295 your tire blows. You veer off the road and hit a guardrail. You might hit another car or hurt yourself and others. How will you pay for the damage? Given that Jacksonville and Duval County registered over 24,000 crashes in 2016, you must ask yourself this question.
If you have car insurance, you can put a lot of these worries to rest. The right policy can pay many of the extensive damage costs that you might face.
Almost all Florida drivers have choices about what’s in their policies. Most can contain a variety of protections, like:
- Liability Insurance: This insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage pays for their medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
- Property Damage Liability Coverage pays for damage to the other driver’s property, like their car.
- Collision Insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical Coverage: This pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Personal Injury Coverage (PIP): This is similar to medical payment coverage, with a few variances.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
We cannot understate the importance of having adequate vehicle coverage. It really will help you protect yourself financially. Still, car insurance isn’t just about preference. It’s the law.
All Florida drivers must carry at least:
- $10,000 PIP coverage
- $10,000 property damage liability (PDL)
- $10,000/$20,000 bodily injury compliance in the financial responsibility law
In most cases, you’ll need more than these basic limits. Let one of our agents help you determine the best way to expand your policy to your needs.
At Insurance Place of Orange Park, we don’t believe in selling you the policy we think you should have. To us, it’s about understanding what coverage you need, then helping you get it.
We work with multiple insurance companies. So, we can compare their various policy options to help you determine which one is right for you. Every policy will contain adequate coverage, while keeping your price affordable. Whether you have a clean driving record or high driving risks, we’re here to help.