Orange Park/Lakeside Car & Home Insurance
Insurance Place of Orange Park - Formerly Known As Pickering Insurance
Along the inlets of the St. Johns River sit numerous bedroom communities that feed greater Jacksonville's workforce. Among these are Orange Park and Lakeside, which are home to around 40,000 people combined. Insurance Place of Orange Park is proud to call the area home, and we specialize in helping locals get the personal and commercial insurance options they crucially need.
Coverage For All of Our Neighbors
Insurance Place of Orange Park offers policies for all your most-important belongings and financial assets, and we know how to fine-tune them in ways that will directly address the values and liabilities you need covered.
What's more, you probably have to buy insurance by law. Since coverage isn't optional, you deserve to save on it when you do. We can ensure your policy always remains affordable while fitting your needs.
Even in Jacksonville's suburbs, there'’s plenty of traffic. A full-service auto insurance policy can help you afford the recovery costs if a wreck or other type of damage occurs.
Florida law requires all drivers to carry at least the following insurance:
- $10,000 Property Damage Liability (PDL) Coverage: This coverage will pay for damage you might cause to someone else’s car or other personal property if you cause a wreck.
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage: Regardless of who causes an accident, PIP coverage from your policy will pay for your medical bills, lost income and other injury costs.
We also recommend you add various extra coverage to your policy, including:
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL) Coverage: If someone sues you for the injuries they sustain in a wreck you caused, this coverage can help you with legal costs and settlements.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Bodily Injury Protection: If another driver injures you, and you qualify to request compensation from them, there’s a chance that they may not have BIL coverage. Or they might not have high enough BIL limits. Your own uninsured/underinsured coverage can compensate you when another driver cannot.
- Collision Insurance: After a wreck, your policy can help you pay for your car's repairs. Collision coverage can also pay if another driver has no PDL coverage that you can file against.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage will pay you for vehicle damage resulting from non-accident incidents. For example, a car fire or hail damage might have coverage under this policy.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost In Orange Park?
Orange Park drivers pay, on average, about $1,100 per year for their policies. This figure is right in line with Florida's statewide average premium cost of $1,098 per year. However, numerous factors — such as your driving record, credit score and the type of vehicle owned — might impact your individual premium. Let us help you compare our partners' numerous coverage options to determine the one that's most affordable.
Orange Park's median home value is $198,000. The real estate market in the area also is in very high demand. Still, when you decide to buy, you need homeowners insurance. The policy can help you protect both the property value and the multiple assets within. Policies might offer:
- Structure Coverage: This insures your house, garage and detached buildings on the property. It can cover you in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft or other hazards.
- Possessions Insurance: This coverage pays for damaged or destroyed personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage: If you harm someone else or damage their property, this coverage can repay them for the costs of your mistakes. It can also help you cover legal fees if a lawsuit arises.
- Expense Protection: Do you need to move out of the house temporarily after an accident? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
Please Note: Many lenders require loan applicants to carry homeowners coverage. Speak to your lender to learn about your exact coverage requirements.
How much does home insurance in Orange Park cost?
In Clay County, the average homeowners insurance price is about $1,600 per year. By contrast, Florida's average statewide cost of home insurance is more than $2,800 per year.
Your premium cost is often affordable, but you still have to make accommodations to pay it. Sometimes, you can pay your policy premiums in monthly payments. However, some lenders require property owners to pay their insurance premium in a lump sum upon enrolling in coverage. Others will require them to pay for their policies out of a mortgage escrow account in annual payments.
renters insurance. It will help you afford to replace your assets if they get damaged, and will allow you to protect yourself against liabilities that could still be your fault. Policies can include:
- Liability Insurance: This coverage pays third parties, like houseguests or neighbors, when you cause them property damage or injuries.
- Possessions Coverage: You can insure your belongings under this coverage. However, you won’t have to worry about insuring items belonging to your landlord.
- Loss of Use Insurance: This coverage can pay you if you have to vacate the property temporarily, while it undergoes repairs.
Your policy won't cover damage to the property’s structure because that structure belongs to the landlord. Their own insurance can cover those losses. Still, if your landlord can prove that you caused the damage, then your liability insurance might agree to compensate them for their losses. Check with your landlord to see if they require you to buy certain coverage.
How much does renters insurance in Orange Park cost?
Most renters insurance policies cost less than $25 per month. Your premium might vary however, based on factors like the amount of possessions coverage you buy, and whether you have made a lot of claims.
We want to make it easy for you to take care of your insurance needs.
Request a free policy quote online, 24 hours per day
Call us at (904) 272-4660, Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Stop by our office: 999 Blanding Blvd. Ste. 4, Orange Park, FL 32065
- From I-295, turn south on Blanding Blvd, continue south past Kingsley Road for another 3 miles on Blanding. We are located on the left, just south of College Drive.
- Driving north on College Drive from C.R. 220, turn left on Parkridge Avenue. Parking lot is on the right at the corner with Blanding Blvd. If you miss Parkridge, simply turn left onto Blanding Blvd from College Drive. On Blanding (now heading south) take the second turn-lane on your left. Our parking lot is at the corner of Parkridge and Blanding.
- From Knight Boxx Road, heading north on Blanding Blvd (from Middleburg), our office is past Jefferson Avenue, coming up to Parkridge Avenue. See us on the right-side of Blanding (one block before College Drive).